Monday, June 1, 2009

oooooooops!


okay, so i got in trouble again. wooopsies! because of being clumsy. and tired. and being hurt. being Psychologically and emotionally unstable. and plainly our freakin' parking lot is so small. and the guards. It was their job to help me back up my car. where were they? drinking coffee and having a cig. ugh!

There wasnt really a big damage on the other car. i was just backing my car slowly and bumped into this Ford Ranger pick up. the paint on the right side of the bumper was chipped off. If you take a look at the bumper the paint were already chipped off. there was not even a dent.

So this guy, (white, big and scary) the owner of the Ranger was called down by the guards who just came after watching me bump that car. He acted so nice saying its ok and that i need to be more careful next time.

2days later. I got a text message from him saying that he left the estimated price for the repair at the front desk of our office. I hurriedly got it and checked ---- What teh hell! he wants 5k for the repair and reform. is he out of his mind????

There wasnt even any physical damage except for that chipped off paint. I mean i will pay... i'm not trying to get off the hook here. Its just that he's asking for more than what i should just be giving him. He even told me that the inside of the bumper was damaged. duh???? what does he take me for? That's the problem with men they think that we dont know anything about cars. I just feel so bad. but I wont give in to this. This is just not right at all.



No comments:

Post a Comment