Thursday, January 28, 2010

Belle de Jour Power Planner


I just got my aunt in Manila to get me a BDJ Planner today. Yay!!!!


I know its almost the 2nd month of the year but its never too late. I cannot live without a planner. That's a fact. I am lost with out my planner. Right now what i have is a small cheap planner just to keep me steady and sane. I've been looking for a planner since last month and i couldn't find one that suits me. Actually i fell inlove with a Moleskine planner i saw online but i can't afford it and it breaks my heart.

I wanted the Moleskine because it's got a lotta space for writing and its simple and chic.

Since 2008 I've been using the BDJ Planner. I loved it the moment i saw it. It was a christmas gift from my aunt Claudette. I enjoyed every moment writing on it. It made me feel powerful and girlie. 2009 I got the same planner. This year I thought I wanted a different planner but when I saw the lay out last week from a friends blog, I told myself it was for me. I cannot wait to have it!!! Moleskine? uhhh...maybe next year. :))


here are my 2008 and 2009 planners :)

2 comments:

  1. nice to know you'll have a BDJ Planner na.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gani hun...hahaha ill be getting it on saturday na. im so excited...hehe

    ReplyDelete