Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Inspired to blog

Wooohooo! finally finished downloading Windows Live Writer. It’s way better and easier to blog now. It’s like using MS Word but only its connected directly to my blogspot. Technology…i bow down to you. As a matter of fact, this is my first blog using Windows Live Writer and i love it. :)

Blog Post[5]

While waiting for WLW to finish downloading i watched Julie&Julia, starring Meryl Streep and Amy Adams. I love it. It’s about cooking and blogging at the same time. It’s also about saving yourself when you feel you’re about to drown.  I felt connected to that film. I love food (both making and eating them). I love to write.

julie_and_juliaTruly an inspirational movie. Worth watching.

This morning I thought i was going to lose air. I woke up late and realized Yayay was not home to prepare Jordan for school. So we had to do things faster that the usual. The house was a mess. Nothing was going right. By lunch time I was dead tired and decided to watch the movie while downloading the Windows Live Writer. It was good idea after all. Talk about coincidence. After the movie, I just wanted to blog about everything and cook. This new tool will come in handy for me.

There’s so much to live for! Yes to life.

“Passion. Ambition. Butter. Do You Have What It Takes?”  -Julie&Julia

Technorati Tags:
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment