Thursday, February 4, 2010

Surprise! Surprise!

As I've said…the spookzter is leaving for Singapore on the 13th. For good. *huhuhu* I know its sad but we have to do this. So anyway, I’m planning a surprise going-away party for him tomorrow night. I told him we’re just having dinner with four close friends. He doesn't have a clue that I invited his closest friends. I’m not really close to some of them but I think its sweet to make him feel that this party is for him not mine or any body else’s.

Good thing today he needed to go to Manapla (an hour away town from Bacolod). They’re recording a final track. So I went ahead and shopped for food and everything we need for tomorrow. The Menu, his favorites: Spaghetti, BBQ, lumpia, Nachos, macaroons, cheese sticks, California maki, buffalo wings, chocolate cake and  my friend Karla will bring food I’m not yet sure what it is.

Wish me luck that everything goes well. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment