Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy hearts day!

I know I'm 3 days late. I've been so busy after Valentine's day I had to update my other blog for my cupcake business and thank God today I am free. :)

This is the 2nd Valentine's that the Spookzterr and I are away from each other. Last year, he was in Singapore and this year he's in Manila. I'm not really sad about being away from each other actually this Valentine's was a bit special. For the almost-7 years that we're together we really don't celebrate Valentine's day like other couples do (Well, i'd love to be all romantic and cheesy). He thinks that it's over rated and he believes that Valentine's day should be celebrated everyday. He doesn't want to give me flowers because its Valentine's day... He wants to give me flowers because I deserve it but then he feels sorry for all those pretty flowers being picked. haaay nako!

Anyway, he sent me something (sorry, im not allowed to write it here) which i find it very thoughtful and sweet. He also texted me something sweet that melted my heart. It's so not him but I get so kilig I love it. On the same day, he bought a guitar from a friend here in Bacolod (a very veryyy nice & expensive guitar) so for my valentine's present i took pictures of the guitar and sent it to him... hahaha! i know I'm so unfair.

the guitarrrr

The girls and I had dinner at this new Korean restaurant Hon Gok Won then had drinks at KGB. It's so funny that we all did not have dates...but we've got each other.

Dinner w/ the girls at Hon Gok Won
standing l-r: dianne, angh, risa & me
sitting l-r: karla, marian & anne
Taking the picture: Iya

drinks at KGB

my dancing shoes...just kidding -- i did not dance with these.
The shoes I wore on Vday and it's just so pretty i have to post it.

my pretty ladies...st. scho batch '02

All in all... it was a great day. Full of laughter and good friends. No negative vibes, No BS. Yes, I am loved and to me that's the most important thing in this Life.


No comments:

Post a Comment