Wednesday, February 23, 2011

what time iz it part2

So I got a new watch for today. This is the only steel watch I own. The Spookzterr gave me a Mudd steel watch last March but I lost it when we were in Siquijor Island. To see how it looked like, click here. I got the new one from a friend and a great bargain I may add! I think it was a sign why I lost my other steel watch. I think fate was telling me something. It was telling me its time to forget and let go of some people who no matter what you do has too much negativity in them.  *self-centered*. You may say it has nothing to do with the watch – but it does! For now, that’s just between me and the people who know the whole story. I'm not referring to the Spookzterr though.  It’s much more complicated than you think. After I lost that watch, my mum sent me a whole lotta nice watches and guess what?! when i started letting go, my life turned out to be so much better. I turned out to be happier. Blessings poured and most important of all I knew who my true friends are.
Why I want a steel watch? Steel watches are the most prevalent among all watches. And just because I like it better in steel.

No comments:

Post a Comment