Saturday, February 14, 2009

new look please!!!!

I'm planning to change the look of my page. Not that i don't like the way it looks...actually i like the way it looks. Its just the lay out i really don't like. The left side bar of the screen is almost full and i cannot put anything on the right sidebar.  it doesn't have any buttons u can click on to view older post. u have to click on the title on the left side bar and there are so many other stuff i want to change.

I'd want it to look nice and interesting and right now it doesn't really look that fun yet. Hmmm... if i could only get someone (meaning spooky) to make a nice lay out for my page....he's just so busy with so many other things... grrrrrrrrr. i guess my page will l have to wait for now. 


this one looks cool for a new page.



No comments:

Post a Comment