Saturday, February 7, 2009

working and not loving it...

I haven't been enjoying work that much lately. Even thought of resigning. I just felt like its not for me... the job is easy. The people i work with are great and I enjoy their company. It's the management...the pressure...and the environment.

They're trying to put up this image that they are the best coz they pay higher than the others... but they really never think of their employees. Its like they are too busy with making themselves look good and they forgot that we are humans...

I feel like im a factory worker. Im not happy anymore...i wish i could be bum even for just a month...but i cant afford it. I couldn't just quit yet. I have to start looking for a better job...but till then i have to swallow all this suffocating crap for now.

well, as they say...
"that's life - it doesn't always go your way"

my office desk. Plurking at work -- completes me. hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment