Wednesday, February 11, 2009

she's getting married...

patskie

Saw my starfishy patskie today at bob's 21st street. It was the first time i saw her after 3 long years. She was very pretty wearing a short dress with her black cardigan. Her hair is straighter than the last time i saw her. She was wearing make up because she'll be attending her daddy-o's jubilee awarding at St. John's Institute. I couldn't explain the feeling i had when i saw her. I was just so happy i guess to see her. i was actually jumping up and down and i couldn't shut my mouth. I just had so much to tell her. As always she just listens.

the pasalubong. love it. used it right away.

In the middle of our funny conversations she popped that her civil wedding will be tomorrow!!! i was like O-M-G!!! for real??? we were talking before she went home to the Philippines that her wedding will be next year. so, the next year wedding will be the church wedding but tomorrow she will be officially married. I was surprised but I was also so happy for her that i almost cried. She showed me THE ring... ooooohhh-la-la! it was beautiful. I couldn't look at it for a long time...i felt a little sad ---had a feeling that we're all giving her away... and that things wont be the same... but I'm just over reacting... i know she's still going to be there. i just had a lot of emotions at that time (i was actually perspiring). It was just a sweet and short get together but it felt like we weren't apart for so long.

the ring.sorry just took this pic from my w880i phone. believe me it sparkles.
Gaaahd. i missed her so much. missed talking to her. missed her giggles and laughs when i tell her stories. missed how she talks (still so inta as ever).

I'm so glad your home patskie and I wish you all the best with this new phase in life you are entering. I know you'll be okay. after all , ikaw si mother wisdom namon remember? haha. seriously pat.. congratulations to you and markie... love u both! xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment