Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Jordan and me in Wonderland

This is such a late update. I wasn’t able to share that a few weekends ago, Me and Jordan went to Ilo-ilo to watch Alice in Wonderland in 3D. Yes, 3D! I just don’t get it though…Why Bacolod does not have 3D. I remembered watching Shark boy and Lava girl in 3D at Rob but that was it no more 3D after that. But moving on it was an awesome trip. We had so much fun. The only bummer about the trip is the boat ride. Not only it was delayed for almost an hour but it was a terrible ride. the waves were just crazy. Anyhoo, it was Jordan’s first 3D experience and I loved how he reacted to it. He was actually catching the butterfly from the screen. I loved the movie even more and appreciated the effects. We felt we were in the movie.

 

We ate at Kenny Rogers then off to the movie and then shopped for toys. Then back to Bacolod. Home sweet home.

No comments:

Post a Comment