Thursday, March 18, 2010

Last night i fell asleep with a book in my hand. I was reading Fourplay by Jane Moore. The book is pretty good actually.  Like a fairy tale for grown ups. Made me wish I lived in London. It is mostly about making the right choices in love and life. Haven’t finished the book yet but I’m almost there. I have all the time in the world to read it. My schedule is composed of taking Jordan to school then back home. Basically, that’s it.  I am so bored and plain broke so I cannot really go out for drinks, meet the girls for coffee or shopping or anything that requires paying. But I dont want to feel bad about it anymore. I'm just thankful for LIFE. and i know there is a bigger picture and bigger plans.

I have one thing to be excited about --- Jordan’s graduation next week! I know he wanted The Spookzterr to be there but I made him understand why his dad won’t be able to go. So they had their grad practice this morning and they’ll be singing and sooo cute. he looks adorable. He’s such a big boy now. If only i could tell him “don’t grow up so fast”.

jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment