Friday, May 15, 2009

♥ ♥ ♥



Sometimes it pays to give another chance. It's like starting over a new life. Most people would say you're stupid for making bad decisions...but do they really know? I know I have made so many bad decisions in the past and i've regret most of them. But when it comes to matters of the heart... I never regret anything as long as I know this makes me happy. A good friend told me once that its important that you know what or who you really want in life. Honestly, I dont really know what I want.  all I know is that I just want to be Happy ~ and knowing that is good enough.

Over the past few months, I have learned a lot, was hurt, was disappointed, frustrated, was let down, laughed my heart out, cried buckets of tears, learned and tried to trust, gained new friends, found out who my true friends were and loved myself even more. It's a given that one's life is full of drama. Well, I was running away from drama. It was full of it that I just didn't give a damn. but you have to face reality. I came face - to - face with it and that's when I started to enjoy and appreciate life.

The people around me are the ones who breathe life into me. They make it so much easier. Even that one person who could hurt you like hell and at the same time could love you so much or even more than you could imagine. He makes you human. He makes and breaks you. But at the end of the day...its just the two of you looking at the same sunset. 

“It's something unpredictable, but in the end its right. I hope you had the time of your life.” - green day


No comments:

Post a Comment