Thursday, May 28, 2009

if only

It's been a week since I last saw you.

Day by day I hate waking up thinking of you because you make me realize how much I love you and how much I did you wrong. I know all my sorry and all these tears are not enough. I've been selfish and have taken you for granted so many times. Your intentions were always of a good person. I didn't see that until now.

If only I could put a smile on that pretty face.

If only
I could make you laugh again.

If only I could touch your hand and tell you I'll always be here.

If only I could hug you tight and never let go.

If only I could make you see that we were always better together.

If only I could make you not forget about us.

If only I could do more for you.

If only I could be where you are right now.

If only I could take away your pain and worries.

If only
I could change your mind and be in your heart again.



^^I miss you like crazy.^^
All I can do now is trust that somewhere in the universe, there's a you that feels the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment