Thursday, May 28, 2009

Love on the 29th




*** i feel like crap*** without you.
this used to be my happiest day of every month. but today it feels like someone died.

all I could think of are the memories of every 29th we had. it may be grand or not. but we were always together for this day. We'd make it possible to be together. I so remember we'd eat whatever we want or just go somewhere...just the two of us.

i'm remembering a lot of things about u now. The times i'd tease you...and u'd get pissed. the look on your face trying to ignore me but you cant help it. I love it when u react to the silly things I do. I remember us just lying in bed and just talking...talking about anything and everything. I love it when you listen intently. I love it when u smile and laugh.

I also remember the times you made me me smile and laugh. laugh my heart and brains out. The funny faces only you can make. you are indeed a clown of my own.

I also remember one time, not so long ago..around feb. we were out watching a gig...and we were with your brother demolays. you asked me to sit on your lap and when i did..after 2-3mins. you said "bug-at" hahaha! i hate you for saying it but it did make me laugh sooo hard.

these little things are what my heart beats for...

i was never sure of so many things before. The only thing i was sure about was you.

No comments:

Post a Comment